|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 298||Level 299||Level 300|
Level 299 is the ninth level in Jelly Jungle and the 54th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 140 red candies and score at least 10,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The board is almost utterly filled with chocolates. There are 57 chocolate squares and 18 chocolate spawners (but only 10 that are able to spawn chocolate), and the board itself has 81 squares. This means that only 6 squares initially contain candy.
- First, clear the chocolates as soon as possible as it will give you more room to maneuver. Focus on the red candies and try to make a colour bomb and blow all the red candies, or combine it with striped candy. If the chocolate spawners spawn chocolates that are starting to rule your board, try to clear all of them.
- This is the only level in which chocolate covers almost the entire board at the start of the level.
- This level has eight useless chocolate spawners.
- Completing the order gives the player enough points to meet the target score.