|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
|Level 295||Level 296||Level 297|
Level 296 is the sixth level in Jelly Jungle and the seventy-fifth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The locked candies on the left can be hard to remove, and the bottom icing blocks the path for the ingredient to go down and be transported to the left.
- If the ingredients land in the stuck zone, it can be hard to switch them back.
- Try to keep the ingredients in the center column, and keep hitting that icing with as many striped candies as you can. If the ingredients make their way to the outside columns, you're pretty much sunk.
- Remember to use one of the coconut wheels to destroy the liquorice locks, and another to attack the icing on the bottom. Rolling the wheels create striped candies to destroy the bottom icing and get rid of Liquorice Locks.
- This should make the level easier and then use other combinations to destroy the remaining multilayered icing and Liquorice Locks. Wrapped candies are useful since they blow up twice.
- On a side note, a perfectly positioned wrapped candy + striped candy combination does the job simultaneously.