|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 292||Level 293||Level 294|
Level 293 is the third level in Jelly Jungle and the 125th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 single jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The number of moves provided is really limited - 25 moves.
- The liquorice swirls are an annoyance as they will fill the board if you don't remove them quickly.
- Jelly fish might not eat the jellies if the board has too many liquorice swirls.
- This level is just like the easy level 16, except there are 2 additional colours and 10 jelly fish, as well as licorice dispensers, making this level MUCH harder than level 16.
- Focus most of all on the top of the board. If you remove candies that are close to or between the liquorice swirls, they will be removed and there will not be that many liquorice swirls!
- Do not release jelly fish until you've cleared as much jelly as possible, and THEN only if there are no liquorice covering the jelly, or the fish will eat the liquorice instead.
- Try to combine jelly fish with a wrapped candy, as this should cripple the amount of jellies and the liquorice.
- Avoid setting off large cascades unless your first swap gets rid of a liquorice swirl (this will ensure the cannons do not release any liquorice during that move).
- The liquorice dispensers in this level have the same mechanics as the one in level 611.
- This is formerly the highest-numbered level to not have any double jellies. Now highest is level 822.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.