|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 292||Level 293||Level 294|
Level 293 is the third level in Jelly Jungle and the one hundred twenty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 single jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The amount of moves provided is really limited - 25 moves.
- The liquorice swirls are always an annoyance as they will always fall down on the board if you don't remove them so fast as possible.
- Jelly fish might not eat the jellies if the board has too many liquorice swirls.
- This level is just like the easy level 16, except 2 new colours are added and 10 jelly fish to aid you.
- Focus most of all on the top of the board. If you remove candies that are close to or between the liquorice swirls, they will be removed and there will not be that many liquorice swirls!
- Do not release jelly fish until you've cleared as much jelly as possible, and THEN only if there are no liquorice covering the jelly, or the fish will eat the licorice instead.
- Try to combine jelly fish with a wrapped candy, as this should cripple the amount of jellies and the liquorice.
- The licorice dispensers in this level have the same mechanics as the one in level 611.