|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 287||Level 288||Level 289|
Level 288 is the thirteenth level in Candy Clouds and the 73rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The isolation of spaces at the bottom of the board along with five layer icing proves difficult to get rid of and creates an awkward board. Try to find options to make striped candies to try to chip away at the 5-layer icing.
- The second, third, and fourth ingredients get dropped at moves 45, 35, and 25 respectively.
- Set off the striped candies at the bottom as soon as possible.
- Create horizontal striped candies or striped + colour bomb combinations to clear the icing and locked candies.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- This is one of the two 5-colour levels with 55 moves. Another is Level 512.
- The difficulty used to be split into Very hard on Facebook, and Considerably easy on phone. The reason is that 5 striped candy activated at the same time only remove one layer of icing on Facebook, while the same situation would have removed all 5 layers of icing on phone versions. Should any candy below the icing gets destroyed however, the uncovered striped candies nearby will slide down. This negates the above advantage the mobile device has. This has been fixed when Jiggly Gym is released.