|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 286||Level 287||Level 288|
Level 287 is the twelfth level in Candy Clouds and the 72nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or less. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The icings are quite annoying as this is one of the few levels that have all types of multilayered icing and the main blocker in this level.
- The chocolate spawners aren't a huge menace since it's just one ingredient.
- The icings actually aren't too difficult to destroy, as there are only 4 candy colours.
- An extreme majority of the board is filled with blockers.
- Destroy the icing as quick as possible. The ingredient may slide into another lane multiple times, so keep an eye on where you're heading and the chocolate spawners.
- Bringing the ingredient down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.