|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 286||Level 287||Level 288|
Level 287 is the twelfth level in Candy Clouds and the seventy-second ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or less. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The icings are quite annoying as this is one of the few levels that have all types of multilayered icing and the main blocker in this level.
- The chocolate spawners aren't a huge menace since it's just one ingredient.
- The icing actually aren't too difficult to destroy, as there are only 4 candy colours.
- The pattern of icing is confusing because there is so much.
- Destroy the icing as quick as possible. The ingredient may slide into another lane multiple times, so keep an eye on where you're heading and the chocolate spawners.