|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 286||Level 287||Level 288|
Level 287 is the twelfth level in Candy Clouds and the 72nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or less. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The icings are quite annoying as this is one of the few levels that have all types of multilayered icing and the main blocker in this level.
- The chocolate spawners aren't a huge menace since it's just one ingredient.
- The icings actually aren't too difficult to destroy, as there are only 4 candy colours.
- An extreme majority of the board is filled with blockers.
- Destroy the icing as quick as possible. The ingredient may slide into another lane multiple times, so keep an eye on where you're heading and the chocolate spawners.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful till some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points (1 ingredient x 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points). Hence, an additional 70,000 points for two stars and an additional 120,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,560 points per move (70,000 points / 45 moves = 1,555.56 points per move) for two stars and an additional 2,680 points per move (120,000 points / 45 moves = 2,666.678 points per move) for three stars. However, the icings at the start of the level means that players will only earn points in the low hundreds for at least the first five moves.
- The icings will cause a significant number of moves to clear them.
- Once the board is opened, it is much easier to create special candies and cause huge cascades.
- The chocolate spawners are not much of threat to earning three stars.
- Clear as many icings using the least number of moves so that special candies can be easily created. Clearing the one and two layer icings should give players enough space to create wrapped candies and colour bombs.
- Bringing the ingredient down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.