|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 284||Level 285||Level 286|
Level 285 is the tenth level in Candy Clouds and the 122nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 50 moves or less. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Clearing the jellies on the very bottom row can be difficult as you need to be very careful or lucky.
- Try to clear all the jellies before releasing the jelly fish. The jelly fish are needed to clear the isolated double jelly squares that are covered with icing.
- Don't try too hard to destroy the icing in the middle. It'll go away quite easily, and you don't want to free the fish too soon. Instead, focus on destroying the icing in the corners and the jelly round the sides.
- The past version has five-layered icing at the bottom instead of two-layered icing.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.