|Jelly squares||: 12|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 27||Level 28||Level 29|
Level 28 is the eighth level in Lemonade Lake and the fourteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Although there are only 12 jelly squares, there is a lot of icing in this level, which makes it difficult to reach the jellies.
- There are only 22 moves to begin with, which may sometimes not be enough.
- Wrapped candy + striped candy combination is the most effective as it will clear a large area of icing. Focus more on clearing double jelly squares.
- Colour bombs are mostly useless unless combined with a striped candy or when most of the icings are cleared.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points (12 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 24,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 76,000 points.
- The regular icings are positioned in such a way that make them quite hard to clear. Once the regular icings are cleared though, cascades can easily occur.
- 22 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.