|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 273||Level 274||Level 275|
Level 274 is the fourteenth level in Holiday Hut and the 48th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 green candies and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The timer on the candy bombs is decently high, but they should still be your priority throughout the level.
- The candy cannons release bombs constantly, so you should be constantly focusing on the candy bombs (not to forget the order).
- There are 99 candies required to be collected in 30 moves. This means that the player will have to collect 3-4 green candies or more per move.
- There is only 5 colours which helps to create special candies.
- Break through the two-layer icing as you will have to destroy the candy bombs at some point.
- Even though they flow indefinitely, using a colour bomb with a striped candy will probably clear all of them and allow new ones to fall, refreshing the timers.
- Collecting green candies should not be a problem, but let it be of second priority.
- Try to create as many colour bombs. Do switch it with a green candy even you need 21 green candies.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The order gives 9,900 points (99 regular candies x 100 points per candy = 9,900 points). Hence, clearing the order alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 480,100 points.
- Despite the presence of two-layered icing, they are not too hard to destroy with five colours.
- There are candy bombs already on the board and they indefinitely spawn, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- 30 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the mass of candy bombs.