|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 264||Level 265||Level 266|
Level 265 is the fifth level in Holiday Hut and the one hundred thirteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The two-layer icing are not the problem, but the candy bombs that pour out of the cannons are.
- These bombs have a timer of just 12 moves, which is quite a lot. However, there are 8 different spots these bombs can come out of, creating a huge issue as the level progresses.
- Break only one two-layer icing to start. Try and take the level either slowly or all at once.
- Using combinations like colour bomb with a striped candy will be extremely helpful here.
- This level starts a trend where all the levels ending with the number 5 are hard or higher levels. The trend stops at level 345.