|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 255||Level 256||Level 257|
Level 256 is the eleventh level in Delicious Drifts and the 108th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There are only 25 moves to clear the jelly.
- No candies fall on the left side.
- There are 12 jelly fishes behind marmalade, but there is a row of four-layer icing above them.
- With only 25 moves, clearing the jelly is fairly challenging, and a decision must be made by the player as to where you start.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points which is more than the two star target score.
- To complete this level, make a striped + wrapped combination where the jelly is, then use the fishes to clear the rest of the jelly.
- One thing to be aware of is that there are a total 36 double jellies meaning that the board has a total of 72 required hits. You are also given 12 jelly fish meaning that the fish alone will clear a maximum of 36 (12 x 3 jelly hits per fish) jellies when all are set off. This means that you need to hit at least 36 jellies before the fish allow you to clear the level. A vertical striped candy on the left side will take off as much as 12 of the required 36 jelly hits required to clear the level.