|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 253||Level 254||Level 255|
Level 254 is the ninth level in Delicious Drifts and the forty-third candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 1 striped candy + striped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination and score at least 15,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
It is surprisingly difficult to combine two colour bombs and wrapped candies, as you can't always make colour bombs on the middle of the board, and also the wrapped candies on the right of the board either. The orders are made yet harder as there are 6 colours.
- Depending on the board, try to make either double wrapped candy combo or the double colour bomb combo first. If possible, use one of the special candies given at the start. This is especially important, as making such combos can take up to 40 moves from scratch.
- Play slowly and plan every single move. It is important to predict the outcome of each move so as to prevent special candies from exploding prematurely.
- This is the 4th and currently the last level to require a colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- It is also the 3rd and currently last level to require a wrapped + wrapped combination.
- Given that, one reason this level is hard is because of it requiring both of the 2 least popular candy orders.