|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 253||Level 254||Level 255|
Level 254 is the ninth level in Delicious Drifts and the 43rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 1 striped candy + striped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination and score at least 15,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is surprisingly difficult to combine two colour bombs and wrapped candies, as you can't always make colour bombs on the middle of the board, and also the wrapped candies on the right of the board either. The orders are made yet harder as there are 6 colours.
- Creating one of the required combinations may destroy the given special candies.
- Depending on the board, try to make either double wrapped candy combo or the double colour bomb combo first. If possible, use one of the special candies given at the start. This is especially important, as making such combos can take up to 40 moves from scratch.
- Play slowly and plan every single move. It is important to predict the outcome of each move so as to prevent special candies from exploding prematurely.
- This is the fourth of six levels that require the player to mix two colour bombs. The others are levels 153, 215, 240, 670 and 794.
- It is also the 3rd level to require a wrapped + wrapped combination.
- Given that, one reason this level is hard is because of it requiring both of the 2 least popular candy orders.
- Completing the order gives the player enough points to meet the target score.