|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 252||Level 253||Level 254|
Level 253 is the eighth level in Delicious Drifts and the 64th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- With many 3-layer icing blockers, it is not easy to remove enough of them to bring the ingredient down.
- Your coconut wheel "friends" are pretty much trapped down there, so you are not going to have easy access to free them.
- The rightmost column doesn't have an ingredient exit.
- Break the icing, best done by special candies. Striped candies and wrapped candies are both very useful for breaking the barriers. It is not entirely necessary to focus on the coconut wheels at all.
- Glitch (shown on the right): It has been confirmed that the coconut wheels may freeze in mid-air during Sugar Crush. If possible, try to use both coconut wheels before the ingredient is brought down. If the glitch happens during the game, try pushing the red button (quit button) and click "Play On" afterwards. The game may continue normally.
- WARNING: Don't ever move your candy to the rightmost column or you will fall into the stuck zone!
- Bringing the ingredient down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.