|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 251||Level 252||Level 253|
Level 252 is the seventh level in Delicious Drifts and the twenty-sixth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 30 seconds. When time runs out, Sugar Crush will first activate all special candies, and then turn +5 candies into wrapped candies and activate them.
- Some people say it's just "easy", while others may see it as the easiest level in the game.
- It might get hard to get started and break through all the blockers, as there are only 30 seconds, but once you break through, you can literally keep on going forever.
- Even if you fail to break through completely, you may still get three stars.
- Since the release of Sour Salon, shuffling no longer costs 5 seconds on Facebook. Now, the level almost cannot be failed with reasonable play.
- People have scored over 30 million points on this level. But if you don't match candies correctly or quickly at the beginning, you can easily fail this level.
- If you have enabled the Charm of Frozen Time, you will probably get at least 2 million points or more. However, be sure that you do not enable it to play this level.
- To pass this level, break through all the blockers as fast as possible. To get a higher score, combine colour bombs and wrapped candies.
- When the board is still small, prefer cascades to special candies. Any +5 candies can make a difference between success and failure.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,340 points per second (40,000 points / 30 seconds = 1,333.33 points per second).
- There is a huge the amount of icing and locked candies which may cause players to spend a good amount of time to clear them. Hence, it is possible for the players to lose if a +5 second candy is not collected during the 30 seconds.
- Once the blockers are cleared though, special candies and cascades will easily occur with an open board. In fact, special candies can be detonated during cascades, causing more special candies to be formed, cascades to happen and +5 second candies to be created.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with millions of points. In fact, 40,000 points is still easy for players to earn even if they leave the level after destroying all the blockers.
- This level has gained fame as once a player breaks out of the blockers, one can play indefinitely. People have made a single play of this level last hours, getting well over 20 million points in a game. This is the only level where such scores are possible.
- This is the only timed level to have just 4 colors. As this is a timed level, you can have theorically infinite moves if you grab enough +5 candies. As they appear by creating cascades, and cascades occur much more often in this level than in any other timed level, most of the time there are always +5 candies to continue. And cascades give tons of points as well.
- This level is one of the best ways to induce the voice, Easter egg, in which 'divine' is said in a different voice. Even so, it can take hours before you hear it as there is only a very small chance of the Easter egg happening, roughly 1 in 1000 divines.
- On mobile devices, playing this level for 30 minutes with full lives can cause a glitch where you have 6 lives instead of 5.
- Since this board only has 4 colours, cascades will never stop. Hence, it is possible to have multiple special candies being created and detonated in the same cascade. Scores of cascades will reaching 10,000 points or more can be possible.