|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 244||Level 245||Level 246|
Level 245 is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Barn and the 41st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Getting 5 striped candy + wrapped candy combos is not easy, especially when all 6 colours on the board are present.
- Oh, you only see one candy bomb? Too bad, more will spawn.
- You only have 50 moves to do so, which means on average you have to make one striped+wrapped combo every ten moves. That can be hard.
- Mystery candies make obtaining wrapped candies easier, though.
- Keep an eye out for any possible formations. If you get a colour bomb use it to help you limit the colours on the board for a bit and therefore make it easier to create combinations.
- For Android and iOS users, keep restarting the level until you see a move that will make a wrapped candy. From there you should be able to drop in a striped candy pretty easily. Always look to make a wrapped candy before you make a move. You can usually make a striped candy out of a wrapped candy formation if you need it. Also, don't hesitate to break open those mystery candies if you are out of options!
- Priority if there are multiple items on the board listed from highest to lowest:
- Candy Bomb
- Wrapped Candy
- Mystery Candy
- Striped Candy
- This is the only level in Chocolate Barn in which mystery candies are not seen at the start of the level.