|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 244||Level 245||Level 246|
Level 245 is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Barn and the forty-first candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Getting 5 striped candy + wrapped candy combos are not easy, especially when you have all 6 colours.
- Oh, you only see one candy bomb? Too bad: more will come.
- You only have 50 moves to do so, which means on average you have to make one striped+wrapped combo every ten moves. That can be hard.
- Mystery candies make obtaining wrapped candies easier, though.
- Keep an eye out for any possible formations. If you get a color bomb use it to help you limit the colours on the board for a bit and therefore make it easier to create combinations.
- For Android and iOS users, keep restarting the level until you see a move that will make a wrapped candy. From there you should be able to drop in a striped candy pretty easily. Always look to make a wrapped candy before you make a move. You can usually make a striped candy out of a wrapped candy formation if you need it. Also, don't hesitate to break open those mystery candies if you are out of options!
- Priority if there are multiple items on the board listed from highest to lowest: