|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 241||Level 242||Level 243|
Level 242 is the twelfth level in Chocolate Barn and the 62nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The complex layout makes it harder to bring down ingredients. In addition, there are all 6 colours present.
- The places where ingredients spawn do not have exits below them. They have to slide, or even be moved to adjacent columns by candy matches so that they can be collected.
With the first ingredient at one sideEdit
- Make and utilize the special candies carefully to maximize their effects. The goods coming out from mystery candies can be very useful, so use them wisely. Wrapped candy + striped candy, or a colour bomb + striped candy, are the most effective combos.
- However, before making such combos, ensure that the ingredient can always slide down to the 2nd column. If it doesn't and ends up stuck in the "dead" zone, it's nearly impossible to manually move them out. There are 4 ingredients to be collected; therefore, be attentive to their positions and try to bring them down quickly.
With the first ingredient at the middleEdit
- If an ingredient spawned right in the middle, the difficulty would be even higher. Exits are not present in the middle 3 columns, so it would be mandatory to move them either 2 spaces to the left or 2 spaces to the right. Such situations can be very inconvenient when there are subsequent ingredient drops that need to be taken care of. Nonetheless, it is vital that the ingredient be moved away from the middle as soon as possible.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.