|Level 238 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 237 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to the next level|
| Number of |
|Requirements|| Bring down 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts; and |
Score 40000 to pass the level
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 238 is the eighth level in Chocolate Barn. To pass this level you should bring down 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and aim for at least 40,000 points in 45 moves. It is the two hundred thirty-eighth level of Candy Crush Saga and the sixty-first ingredient drop level of Candy Crush Saga. When you have extra moves in this level, Striped Candy will be automatically made and give you extra points.
- Making sure the ingredients are on top of an exit zone can be a little bit difficult. Try to hope that they will be on top of a platform that is not stuck.
- 1 star: 40,000 points
- 2 stars: 130,000 points
- 3 stars: 160,000 points
- This level looks a lot harder than it actually is. With a bit of strategic planning, it's not so bad.
- Focus on creating striped candies on odd columns (best done on 3rd, 5th, 7th). It should create a "suction effect" that draws candies and ingredients into them, bringing them down over the column.
- The picture below shows how this suction effect works. The orange circle is the ingredient. The red boxes indicate areas that, if candy is moved there, will cause the ingredient to stay in its lane, causing it to be in the wrong lane. The blue boxes indicate areas where, if candy is moved there, the ingredient will slide diagonally into that lane, thus being over the correct lane.
- In this picture's case, do not match in the 4th column. It will cause the ingredient to stay in the same lane, making it much harder to win, since the exits are in 3rd and 5th columns.