|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 229||Level 230||Level 231|
Level 230 is the fifteenth and last level in Crunchy Castle and the fifty-ninth ingredients level. To pass this level you must bring down 8 hazelnuts and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The ingredients are located on the sides of the board, while the player starts from the center of the board, with multilayered icing around the candies.
- The player also needs to bring down 8 ingredients, which is a lot, considering (s)he needs to clear a lot of icing before bringing down the ingredients.
- However, there are only 4 colours on the board, so once the player breaks down most of the icing, there should be tons of opportunities to create special candies.
- Mind the chocolate spawner.
- Overall, this level is quite easy.
8 hazelnuts to collect and not a lot of candy around. Break through the 2-layer and 3-layer icing walls on every move to start off with, and try to force a stalemate if you're stuck with moves in the middle that aren't crashing into the walls. As you get more candy on the board, you'll have plenty of chances to make special candies: wrapped candy + wrapped candy works really well to crush through the walls.
It's better to spend your moves crushing through the walls than it is swapping ingredients across columns: if you get a chance to swap a nut into a clear column, take it, but don't waste moves setting it up. Blast your way to freedom with wrapped candies and move your way out of the Crunchy Castle. However, make sure none of the ingredients get stuck above the chocolate spawner.