|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 22||Level 23||Level 24|
Level 23 is the third level in Lemonade Lake and the twelfth jelly level. To pass this level, the player must clear 30 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If the player clears all the jelly and has extra moves left in the level, Sugar Crush will activate and three jelly fish for every remaining move will swim onto the screen to eat candies at random and the player will score additional points.
- There are 30 double jelly squares in this level, all but 1 of them being underneath icing, but it is not so difficult to clear them.
- From Julianthewiki: You see one jelly, right? If you are lucky, match that candy that will clear the jelly. But, icing will open, and make space for you. Now, make some vertical matches, to get a bigger hit on them. If you think you're the luckiest person in the world, create a vertical striped candy in the column of icing and jelly. This helps a lot. Now, you do the rest.
- From Blueeighthnote: It is better to start from the sides if possible. The trick is to break these icing as soon as you can, so as to open up the board quickly. Special candies are very helpful, but it's important to use.
- From a Wikia Contribiutor: See the sides that break the icing? Match candies on the sides if you are lucky. When all the icing is cleared, clear the jelly as soon a possible (it's kinda hard this level) so you can have a sugar crush. It can be hard to reach 150,000 points as there is 6 colors on the board so make a good sugar crush to earn three stars. (I got 164,290 points when I did it)
- From a Wikia Contribiutor: See the only jelly popping out from there, just clear it first before the other ones, mainly, this level is just luck.
- From Cryptero75 : If possible, break the icing by the inside, you will have a larger space to continue. Then, you can use special candies combos : most useful are striped + wrapped, striped + color bomb or wrapped + wrapped.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Considerably easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 60,000 points (30 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 60,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 90,000 points.
- The blockers are positioned in such a way that make it quite hard to clear them.
- The player needs to finish the level in less than 22 moves on mobile devices to get many points due to Sugar Crush (90,000 points / 3,120 points per move = 28.85 moves). On Facebook, the player will need to create colour bombs to make up for the loss of points due to the nerfed jelly fish during the sugar crush.
- Try to clear as much regular icing in as few moves as possible. A well placed wrapped candy + striped candy combination will do the job.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.