|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 228||Level 229||Level 230|
Level 229 is the fourteenth level in Crunchy Castle and the 97th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The candy cannon contains liquorice swirls, and once the icing under them are cleared, they will spawn lots of liquorice, possibly overwhelming the bottom of the board.
- To avoid liquorice flooding, try your best to break the two-layer icing first, then proceed to the four-layer icing.
- After the candies enter the lower part of the board, start clearing jellies, especially those on the sides and corners.
- It is unnecessary to break all the icing as there are no jellies under them. In fact, try not to destroy the icing under the liquorice swirl dispensers.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- Level 809 looks similiar to this level.