|Jelly squares||: 70|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 225||Level 226||Level 227|
Level 226 is the eleventh level in Crunchy Castle and the ninety-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 70 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Breaking the liquorice locks can be very hard, as they are located on peninsulas.
- The liquorice swirl dispensers serve no purpose apart from spawning liquorice swirls, so if the player doesn't destroy the liquorice locks quickly, the player may run out of candies to create matches.
- Free the striped candies in the marmalade, then free up the liquorice locks by utilizing the striped candies.
- You must free up all of the liquorice locks in order to have a decent chance of winning. Then make combos to clear jellies.
- Corners and sides, once again, are your top priority.