|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 220||Level 221||Level 222|
Level 221 is the sixth level in Crunchy Castle and the fifty-sixth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The ingredients are separated from the main board. Special candies are needed to bring them down.
- 5 colours helps the creation of special candies, though.
- Make a lot of striped candies and ideally use them to make combinations with colour bombs or Wrapped Candies.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are needed here.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies (essential as special candies must be used to drop the ingredients).
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 190,000 points.
- Dropping the ingredients is the main priority, reducing the opportunities to create colour bombs.
- Even if colour bombs are created, most of them have to be combined with striped candies to drop the ingredients quickly which in turn gives a low amount of points.
- The sugar crush is not too useful in boosting the score due to the high three star target score.
- Most runs of passing this level will end up at least 130,000 - 165,000 points.
- Try to create a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination
- If you are lucky, you can bring down an ingredient as fast as possible using colour bomb and wrapped candy combinations.
- The past version had the unofficial introduction of bomb dispensers.
- This level is the hardest level in this episode to earn three stars.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. This is because the ingredients give the player 30,000 points.