|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 220||Level 221||Level 222|
Level 221 is the sixth level in Crunchy Castle and the fifty-sixth ingredients level. To pass this level, the player must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If the player brings down all the ingredients and has extra moves left in the level, Sugar Crush will activate and one striped candy for every remaining move will be automatically created and set off and the player will score additional points.
- The ingredients are separated from the main board. Special candies are needed to bring them down.
- 5 colours helps the creation of special candies, though.
- Make a lot of striped candies and ideally use them to make combinations with colour bombs or Wrapped Candies.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are needed here.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to drop the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 190,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 4,750 points per move (190,000 points / 40 moves = 4,000 points per move). With that huge amount of points required, sugar crush alone is not enough to give the three star score as a striped candy during sugar crush will give a maximum of 3,540 points (3,000 points per striped candy + 540 points if the striped destroys nine candies). Note: the amount of points earned by the striped candies during sugar crush may be higher or lower.
- Dropping the ingredients is the main priority, reducing the opportunities to create colour bombs.
- Even if colour bombs are created, most of them have to be combined with striped candies to drop the ingredients quickly which in turn gives a low amount of points.
- Try to create colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations.
- If you are lucky, you can bring down an ingredient as fast as possible using colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations.
- The past version had the unofficial introduction of bomb dispensers.
- This level is the hardest level in this episode to earn three stars.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.