|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 220||Level 221||Level 222|
Level 221 is the sixth level in Crunchy Castle and the 56th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The ingredients are separated from the main board. Special candies are needed to bring them down.
- 5 colours help the creation of special candies, though.
- Make a lot of striped candies and ideally use them to make combinations with colour bombs or Wrapped Candies.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are needed here.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to drop the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 190,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 4,760 points per move (190,000 points / 40 moves = 4,750 points per move). With that huge amount of points required, sugar crush alone is not enough to give the three star score as a striped candy during sugar crush will give a maximum of 3,540 points (3,000 points per striped candy + 540 points if the striped candy destroys nine candies). Note: the amount of points earned by the striped candies during sugar crush may be higher or lower.
- Dropping the ingredients is the main priority, reducing the opportunities to create colour bombs.
- Even if colour bombs are created, most of them have to be combined with striped candies to drop the ingredients quickly which in turn gives a low amount of points.
- Try to create colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations.
- If you are lucky, you can bring down an ingredient as fast as possible using colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations.
- The past version had the unofficial introduction of bomb dispensers.
- This level is the hardest level in this episode to earn three stars.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.