|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||62|
|Level 213||Level 214||Level 215|
Level 214 is the fourteenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 54th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The bottom area has only 1 row, which makes it so that you can only combine 3 of the same colour in a row instead. However, with a horizontal striped candy behind the marmalade, it should be a little bit easier.
- Six colours make this level complicated.
- Try to bring down the ingredients to the bottom of the top platform (1 row above the very bottom). Then try to destroy the horizontal striped candy on the bottom and you'll win instantly.
- Try to free up the middle vertical striped candy so that you can cause a chain reaction.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combination is a very good combo to use.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.