|Jelly squares||: 9 : 61|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 212||Level 213||Level 214|
Level 213 is the thirteenth level in Sweet Surprise and the ninety-second jelly level. To pass this level, the player must clear 9 single and 61 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If the player clears all the jelly and has extra moves left in the level, Sugar Crush will activate and three jelly fish for every remaining move will swim onto the screen to eat candies at random and the player will score additional points.
- It is difficult to remove the jellies around the corners.
- After a huge nerf, it has now become much, much easier, but it may still take a few tries due to the chocolate spawners, and tons of icing above the marmalade.
- In the beginning try not to break the icing adjacent to the chocolate spawners since once they are removed the spawner it will start generating chocolate. Also, try to make as many cascades on the top.
- Try not to prematurely set off the provided colour bomb with a striped candy. That way it can be combined with a striped candy or used to destroy hard-to-reach jellies.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 131,000 points ((9 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 9,000 points) + (61 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 131,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 169,000 points.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The icings are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The chocolate spawners are not a threat.
- The corner jellies are the hardest to clear especially those around the chocolate spawners.
- 40 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades.
- This level was nerfed twice. Both previous versions had more moves and one more color and were much harder.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.