|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 210||Level 211||Level 212|
Level 211 is the eleventh level in Sweet Surprise and the 23rd timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points within 17 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Nearly none. However, due to the time limit of 17 seconds, it may cause some players to panic.
- Even then, the player is given 21 extra time candies to extend the time, and also 2 colour bombs to sharply boost the score.
- It is still possible to fail this level, and there are 4 reasons why. First, if you do not make a move. Second, there are only 17 seconds. Third, if you do not clear any +5 candies out of marmalade. Fourth, 6 colours make it hard to create special candies.
- Don't panic because of the very few seconds of time given in this level. There are a lot of extra time candies to extend time. Also, they
- Aim to reveal the colour bombs in the corners. The colour bombs would provide enough points to pass this level.
- The +5 candies used to turn into wrapped candies during Sugar Crush. However, after the late-April update, it will no longer explode and free up the other candies, including the colour bombs in marmalade on Facebook. Even after the update, this level is Very easy.
- In early iOS versions, there's a possibility to complete the level without making a move or using boosters of any kind. This is because special candies inside marmalade can be activated, when time runs out, all +5 candies inside the marmalade would be turned into wrapped candies. Since each explosion is worth 540 points, 20,000 points would already be earned, and then the color bombs inside the marmalade would easily earn that extra 10,000 points from sugar crush.
- This is one of the few levels that can be done in one move. Some others are 236 and 297.
- This is the only timed level whose time limit is not divisible by 5. (17 seconds)