|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Difficulty||: Insanely Hard|
|Level 209||Level 210||Level 211|
Level 210 is the tenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 91st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
This is considered as an insanely hard level on Facebook. The Facebook version of the level is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality.
- On mobile devices, this level is relatively easy as a colour bomb + colour bomb combination destroys all the licorice swirls. Since this level starts with 4 colour bombs under marmalade and there are only five colours, getting two colour bombs to fall next to each other is not that hard. Once the liquorice is cleared, the level is quite easy.
- On Facebook, the double colour bomb mix is not effective against licorice swirls, making the level extremely difficult.
- On mobile devices, mix any two of the colour bombs to clear all the liquorice on the left. The two colour bombs are from either top-left + bottom-left, or top-right + bottom-right. After mixing them, simply clear all the jellies to finish this level.
- On Facebook, clear some licorice swirls on the left with special candies from the right. While a colour bomb + striped candy combination is the best way to do it, don't make it your only goal. Wrapped + striped combinations or individual horizontal stripes can also do the job.
- When you do have a colour bomb + striped candy combination, try to do it without destroying other colour bombs in the process. If possible, keep the other colour bombs under marmalade.
- As soon as the left board opens up and you can make matches on the left, do that. Try to clear some licorice swirls in every move. Create special candies if opportunities present themselves. Wrapped candies and colour bombs are especially useful.