|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Difficulty||: Insanely Hard|
|Level 209||Level 210||Level 211|
Level 210 is the tenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 91st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
This is considered an insanely hard level on Facebook as it got bugged recently. That version of this level is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality.
- This level is relatively easy but it can initially seem difficult because the board is divided into 2 parts and the side with the jelly is completely covered by liquorice swirls. A colour bomb + colour bomb combination is the straightforward way to destroy all the liquorice. Since this level starts with 4 colour bombs under marmalade and there are only five colours, getting two colour bombs to fall next to each other is not that hard. Once the liquorice are cleared, the level is quite easy. (PSA: With the latest release the double colour bomb mix is no longer effective against liquorice swirls, making the level insanely hard - impossible on Facebook)
- There are only 30 moves to clear the liquorice and 36 double jelly squares. This means that three single jellies have to be cleared per move.
- Mix any two of the colour bombs to clear all the liquorice on the left. The two colour bombs are from either top-left + bottom-left, or top-right + bottom-right. After mixing them, simply clear all the jellies to finish this level.
- IMPORTANT: This level currently suffers a major glitch on Facebook that does not allow colour bomb + colour bomb combination to clear the liquorice swirls on the left. This glitch currently makes this level almost impossible to complete on Facebook. It has yet to be fixed.
- There is currently a glitch on Facebook which prevents liquorice swirls from being cleared when a colour bomb + colour bomb combination is used. Hence, it makes this level insanely hard-impossible to be completed on Facebook without use of boosters.