|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 205||Level 206||Level 207|
Level 206 is the sixth level in Sweet Surprise, and the 29th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs and score at least 25,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The player is provided 3 colour bombs under marmalade, but they are on peninsulas and further isolated by liquorice swirls and 4-layer icing.
- There are a limited number of places on the complex board to make the other 2 colour bombs required to complete the order, but having only 5 colours helps.
- It's also helpful that you get a generous 50 moves.
- Try to clear the icing first.
- You are provided 3 colour bombs, so try to reach them quickly by breaking the many blockers in the way.
- Look out for any potential colour bombs and try to position some candies to make them. Otherwise use the current colour bombs provided to filter out certain colours.
- If you play Soda Crush, this level resembles one of the early levels of Soda Crush.
- Then all you need to do is make 2 colour bombs, which should not be a hard task, considering only 5 colours are present on the board, and the possibility of colour-filtering from previous colour bomb(s).
- You could make a colour bomb + striped candy combination, but this isn't needed as much as some other levels, and this is very hard to do.