|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 199||Level 200||Level 201|
Level 200 is the fifteenth and last level in Caramel Cove and the fifty-first ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
For being the 200th level, Sweet Surprise was created as a celebration for such a milestone. It is also the first level to be an episode finale on a multiple of 100. The only other level is the much harder level 500, interestingly also an ingredient level.
- It can be hard to deal with the 4-layer icing and the chocolate spawners, as the only way to destroy the icing on the left-hand side of the board is by using horizontal striped candies or its combinations. Additionally the player only has 35 moves to deal with six 4-layered icing.
- The empty sachets on the right hand side of the board might make less room for the candies if not treated quickly.
- There are only four colours, though, significantly easing the creation of striped candies.
- Also the player is given 11 striped candies at the start, blowing up at best 3 layers from the icing if they aren't activated at the wrong time.
- Get rid of the top empty sachets first to make room for the candies to fall through.
- Make horizontal striped candies and activate them. Free the marmalade-covered striped candies first, but don't forget they only destroy one layer. Put emphasis on the top rows since they are the trickiest.
- Striped candies work best in this level. Don't make other special candies (colour bombs or wrapped candies) unless you can combine them with striped candies.
- Many people once thought this was that last level in Candy Crush Saga.
- Before it came out, people thought this level would be very hard. Instead, it ended up being quite easy.