|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 196||Level 197||Level 198|
Level 197 is the twelfth level in Caramel Cove and the 86th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares score for at least 80,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The player has to face tons of icing at the bottom of the board.
- Thankfully, the player is provided with 12 wrapped candies on the bottom of the board which should be able to break down most of the icing into empty sachets.
- The board is divided into 2 parts, making it even harder.
- Focus on getting vertically-striped candies to break the marmalade guarding the wrapped candies on the first few moves. Then, just combine the two wrapped candies. This should open up new candies to the bottom part and possibly trigger a chain reaction to the other side (if you combine them near the center).
- Clearing the three-layer icing are your top priority, as less icing means more candies on the bottom side. While clearing the icing and jellies, don't forget to look up for colour bombs, and if possible, combine it with striped candies!
- While clearing the bottom jellies, don't forget to be mindful of the matches available. If possible, try to avoid making a match that would give no moves at the bottom, or else it will be very difficult to free them up again.