|Target score||: 6,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 191||Level 192||Level 193|
Level 192 is the seventh level in Caramel Cove and the twenty-sixth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 striped candies and score at least 6,000 points in 8 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Since no candies can spawn, chances are to fail this level due to shuffling and no more switches.
- The player is provided with all six striped candies needed to complete the order, but they are covered with marmalade.
- Break the marmalade at the top first and release the striped candies. Make sure to plan a way to activate all striped candies.
- If possible, make 1~2 striped candies by yourself, since not all striped candies can be free from marmalade all the time.
- This is the second level that does not spawn candies. Level 129 was the first.
- This level has the second least number of moves. The level with the least number of moves is level 1 at only 6 moves.
In this level and level 129 may appear a glitch. You collected the orders, but you have no possible switches, that makes you lose a life.