Level 191 is the sixth level in Caramel Cove and the eighty-third jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 77 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You have to deal with 3 locked candy bombs at the bottom. Most of the time, you lose because of them, as there are 25 moves to dispose them, and they are isolated by meringues.
- Even if you clear the bombs, you still have many blockers and jellies to clear.
: 170,000 points
: 280,000 points
: 310,000 points
- At the beginning, you have three special candies on the same row: one striped candy in the center and 2 wrapped candies at the sides, all of them stuck in marmalade.
- Try to remove the marmalade, ensuring the stripped candy doesn't fall then activate it. This will cause the wrapped candies will fall close to the bombs, which will ease a lot of clean up afterwards.
- Then, focus on destroying the meringues, so more candies can fall down and thus, enabling more possibilities for cascades and/or special candies.
- Remember to work from the bottom to further increase the chance of cascades.