|Jelly squares||: 2 : 41|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
Level 19 is the ninth level in Candy Factory and the tenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 14 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
After finishing this level, the free switch booster is announced and three of this kind will be rewarded free.
- Despite there being 35 moves, there are a lot of jelly squares in this level, making it possible to fail.
- Make a lot of special candies at the top first. Then, clear the corners with jellies. At last, combine or detonate all the special candies to clear as many candies as possible.
- Keep an eye on the bottom corners and make moves there when possible as you may not get the chance often.
- There were jellies on every square instead of the current X-shaped jelly squares.
- There were 6 colours present instead of the current 5.
- There were 50 moves instead of just 35.
- The jellies form resembles an X shape.