|Jelly squares||: 2 : 41|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
Level 19 is the ninth level in Candy Factory and the tenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 41 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
After finishing this level, the free switch booster is announced and three of this kind will be rewarded free.
- Despite there being 35 moves, there are a lot of jelly squares in this level, making it possible to fail this level.
- Make a lot of special candies at the top first. Then, clear the corners with jellies. At last, combine or detonate all the special candies to clear as many candies as possible.
- Keep an eye on the bottom corners and make moves there when possible as you may not get the chance that often.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points ((2 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 2,000 points) + (41 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 82,000 points) = 84,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 126,000 points.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The corner jellies are the hardest to clear, requiring some moves to clear them.
- 35 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 250,000 points.
- Work from the bottom of the board to cause huge point cascades at the top of the board.
- Create special candies as much as possible. It will even be better if colour bombs or special candy combinations are created.
- The jellies on the board resemble an "X" shape.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. This is because the jellies give the player 84,000 points.