|Jelly squares||: 2 : 41|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
Level 19 is the ninth level in Candy Factory and the tenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 41 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Despite there being 35 moves, there are a lot of jelly squares in this level, making it possible to fail this level.
- The jellies at the bottom corners can be difficult to clear.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points ((2 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (41 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 84,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Make a lot of special candies at the top first. Then, clear the corners with jellies. Finally combine or detonate all the special candies to clear as many candies as possible.
- Keep an eye on the bottom corners and make moves there when possible as you may not get the chance that often.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points. Hence, an additional 81,000 points for two stars and an additional 126,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The corner jellies are the hardest to clear, requiring some moves to clear them. However, they tend to sustain huge point cascades due to them being positioned at the bottom areas.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades.
- Work from the bottom of the board to cause cascades at the top of the board.
- Create special candies as much as possible. It will even be better if colour bombs or special candy combinations are created.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue and pink line(s) show where the hidden teleporter(s) located.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The jellies on the board resemble an "X" shape.