|The founder's idea:|
|Level 184 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 183 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to the next level|
|Blockers|| Chocolate fountain|
| Number of |
|Requirements|| Clear 11 jelly squares; and |
Score 25000 to pass the level
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 184 is the fourteenth level in Cupcake Circus. To pass this level, you should clear 11 jelly squares and aim for at least 25,000 points in 40 moves. It is the one hundred eighty-fourth level of Candy Crush Saga and the eighty-first jelly level of Candy Crush Saga. When you have extra moves left in this level, Jelly Fish will help you eat candies and give you extra points. It is the fifth and final level in Hell's Cluster.
- This level is hard. This level is extremely hard to some. Chocolate fountains with jellies and even meringue. Make as many required special candies to pass the level. A miracle can happen anytime to pass this level. 40 moves isn't a good number of moves.
- It is often questioned whether this level is harder than level 181, because clearing the jelly in this level is not easy at all, with the chocolate fountains separating the board. It increases the difficulty in making special candies and make moves inside the surrounding chocolate fountains, as the board becomes more complex and smaller.
- 1 star: 25,000 points
- 2 stars: 50,000 points
- 3 stars: 70,000 points
- There are a couple of ways you can complete this level with no struggle.
1. Color Bomb + Striped Candy
2. Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy
3. Wrapped Candy + Wrapped Candy (Optimal method)
4. Color Bomb + Wrapped Candy
- Either methods you choose, you'll clear the jellies that surround the evil chocolate fountains.
- Of course you'll have to knock out all of the meringue because there's also jellies inside of these meringues.
- One of another methods is to detonate wrapped candies just next to two chocolate fountains. In this way, the wrapped candy can go into the enclosed area and clear some jelly.