|Jelly squares||: 13|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 183||Level 184||Level 185|
Level 184 is the fourteenth level in Cupcake Circus and the eighty-first jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 13 double jelly squares and score at least 25,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level is hard, and extremely hard to some, due to the presence of chocolate spawners with jellies inside them.
- There are also jellies under the three-layer icing.
- Clearing the jelly in this level is not easy at all, with the chocolate spawners separating the board. It increases the difficulty of making special candies and make moves inside the surrounding chocolate spawners, as the board becomes more complex and smaller.
- There are several ways you can complete this level with no struggle:
- Colour bomb + striped candy
- Wrapped candy + striped candy
- Wrapped candy + wrapped candy (Optimal method)
- Colour bomb + wrapped candy
- Whichever method you choose, you'll clear the jellies that surround the chocolate spawners. However, of course, you'll have to knock out all of the icing because there are also jellies under the icing.
- The other way is to detonate wrapped candies just next to two chocolate spawners. In this way, the wrapped candy can go into the enclosed area and clear some jelly.
It used to be the fifth and final level in the Hell's Cluster.