|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 181||Level 182||Level 183|
Level 182 is the twelfth level in Cupcake Circus and the nineteenth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points within 2 minutes. When time runs out, Sugar Crush will first activate all special candies, and then turn any remaining +5 candies into wrapped candies and activate them.
It is an extremely hated level to earn three stars because the layout of the board prevents the creation of colour bombs, plenty of blockers restricting available board space, continuous spawning of liquorice swirls and the high three star target score. it is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality to earn three stars.
- The board is made of four boxes, making it more complicated and also makes the creation of colour bombs impossible.
- If the chocolate in the bottom-right box is not dealt with early on, it will become nearly impossible to clear it later, causing you to lose out on points which could be essential.
- The candy bombs move count are low and are very difficult to be cleared.
- Four-layer icing will block the flow of candies to the right-hand side of the board.
- The presence of numerous kinds of blockers in each box can make it difficult for the player to decide which kind of blocker should be destroyed first.
- The first thing you have to do is to get rid of the chocolate as soon as possible.
- From there, you can clear all 4 candy bombs, worth 12,000 points which means you only have to score 18,000 more points to clear the level. No additional candy bombs will appear, so there is no need to worry after destroying them. But that also means that you have to be quick and do lots of cascades.
- The last thing is to get rid of the 4-layer icing. You don't want to play only on one side of the board, otherwise you'll be unable to reach the score requirement, as you're missing half the board's potential.
- Make sure you grab +5 candies on the way. They'll really benefit you for this level.
- If you are completely stressed by this level and cannot beat it, here's an easy way to pass it. If you have a colour bomb booster available, activate it and enter the level. Now, use the colour bomb on a colour that a candy bomb is, too. This will score you near if not over the required score.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Insanely Hard
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies (not too useful. Furthermore, colour bombs cannot be created due to the board layout).
- The player is required to earn at least 460 points per second (55,000 points / 120 seconds = 458.33 points per second). Despite this, the layout of the board and the amount of blockers make it insanely hard to do so.
- Due to the third point, a colour bomb + candy bomb combination is impossible without activating the colour bomb booster.
- Despite the presence of four candy bombs, there are no more candy bombs being spawned.
- The chocolate and liquorice swirls will restrict the available board space to create special candies. Even if all the chocolate are cleared, the liquorice swirls are the big threat because they will keep spawning as long as one liquorice swirl is not destroyed. This also include the situation where there are no liquorice swirls on the board.
- The three star target score is high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 35,000 - 40,000 points.
- Try to remove the chocolate first. If this is not possible, remove the candy bombs.
- Once the above point is completed, destroy the icing to increase board space. If there is a match at the top right board, destroy the liquorice swirls if there is any.
- Always keep the liquorice swirls away from the board where you want to make special candies or cascades.
- Due to the third point, special candies and huge cascades are a must to compensate the time lost due to the clearing of blockers.
- A striped candy gives 120 points per creation and 480 points per activation (this is provided if no liquorice swirls along the path of activation).
- A wrapped candy gives 200 per creation and 1,080 points per activation even at the corners.
- This used to be the third level in Hell's Cluster.