|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 179||Level 180||Level 181|
Level 180 is the tenth level in Cupcake Circus and the forty-sixth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 45,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- A row of four-layer icing and two rows of locked candy bombs block the lower part of the board can make the level not easy at all.
- 3 peninsulas on the top of the board make it hard to create and make use of special candies.
- It's hard to bring down all ingredients because the bottom peninsulas are surrounded by candy bombs and block with liquorice locks.
- You have 35 moves to bring down all ingredients.
- The bomb timers are 35, so it's just there to increase your score to get more stars.
- Destroy the icing to reach the bombs. It may take a lot of moves to destroy them. Once a section of caged bombs are unlocked, try making striped or wrapped candies, or even a wrapped + striped combo, to unlock more. Colour bombs also help significantly, and may be mixed with a striped candy to destroy a lot of blockers. After a majority of blockers are removed, bring the ingredients down as soon as possible.
- This used to be the first level in Hell's Cluster.
- This is the first level to have 35-move candy bombs.