|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 178||Level 179||Level 180|
Level 179 is the ninth level in Cupcake Circus and the twenty-third candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls add to the difficulty of making colour bombs.
- It takes a lot of moves to remove the 4-layer icing, and when the player manages to destroy the icing, chocolate spawners will start producing chocolates, which may be a problem if the chocolate is ignored.
- The rows of icing and swirls limits the playing field at the beginning.
- 2 colour bombs, that's not a problem at all. You can do this in two ways. One, you can get rid of the 4-layer icing and have more room to make a colour bomb, however one of the dreaded chocolate spawners will start spewing chocolate somewhere. Another way is to leave the 4-layer icing, but you'll have less room to make your colour bombs.
- It's still possible that you can make your colour bombs and complete it without breaking one of the 4-layer icing.