|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 177||Level 178||Level 179|
Level 178 is the eighth level in Cupcake Circus and the seventy-ninth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level may look easy, but it can easily catch players out.
- First of all, destroying the icing under any of the candy bombs will bring the candy bomb to one of the single squares on the right side of the board which are very hard to reach. There are only nine moves to destroy all the bombs without falling for this trick.
- Even after destroying the bombs, the jelly in the bottom corners can be nearly impossible to eliminate.
- What you need to do here is get rid of the candy bombs first and foremost. You'll get a whopping 15,000 points just for clearing all the candy bombs. However, make sure no bombs can fall down to the right side when an icing block is removed, because if it does, you're pretty much screwed. In that case, unless you could make a striped candy + colour bomb or wrapped candy + striped candy, there are no other ways to dispose the bombs.
- This is the first level in this episode in which four layer icing is not present. In fact, this is also the first level in this episode in which multilayer icing is not present.