|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 174||Level 175||Level 176|
Level 175 is the fifth level in Cupcake Circus and the forty-fifth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Due to liquorice swirls dropping down and 4-layer icing below, it may be hard to create special candies to bring the ingredients down.
- The pattern of the 4-layer icing is also awkward, which makes them tricky for the players to destroy.
- Break the blockers. Special candies help speed up the process.
- Aside from that, vertical striped candies act as a shortcut to instantly bring down ingredients to the exits (once all icing has been destroyed on the path of striped candies), just like most other ingredient drop levels; the ingredients zigzag into the exit.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.