|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 172||Level 173||Level 174|
Level 173 is the third level in Cupcake Circus and the twenty-first candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 30 striped candies and score at least 80,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Players may at first fail to realize that a colour bomb + striped candy combo collects a lot of striped candies.
- That's also hard to create at first.
- The 4-layer icing is somewhat abundant and it may take a lot of moves to remove them.
- Aiming for the colour bomb + striped candy combo easily makes around 20 striped candies set off. Afterwards, just make more stripes on your own to finish.
- Before using the combo, make sure there are enough candies that has the same colour as the striped candy on the board. If there are 15 or less, it is recommended to allow more candies to drop in and fill up the colours, or just try making another striped candy in a different colour.
- The candy bombs aren't a big problem. Striped candies can run through icing and defuse them.
- Keep an eye on chipping away at the icing to free more space.