|Jelly squares||: 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 171||Level 172||Level 173|
Level 172 is the second level in Cupcake Circus and the seventy-seventh jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly square and score at least 10,000 points in 10 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The lone jelly is near-unreachable without special candies, as it is separated from four-layer icing, and the player only has 10 moves to destroy the one jelly.
- 5-move bombs can be problematic if the game drags on long enough.
- Bombs are the best source of points and can help you in reaching the score.
- The easiest way is to make vertical stripes aimed at the jelly. Repeat it again to finish the level. If the next move is a striped + wrapped candy combo, make the striped candy or wrapped candy when this combo can clear the candy. Also color bomb + striped candy combo is recommended.
- This level is the only level with 1 double jelly. That makes the level unique.
- This is the level to have 1 double jelly with a .