|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 16||Level 17||Level 18|
Level 17 is the seventh level in Candy Factory and the fourth ingredients level. To pass this level, the player must bring down 4 hazelnuts and score at least 40,000 points in 19 moves or fewer. If the player brings down all the ingredients and has extra moves left in the level, Sugar Crush will activate and one striped candy for every remaining move will be automatically created and set off and the player will score additional points.
- Despite its difficulty rated as considerably easy, it is still recognized as one of the hardest levels in Candy Factory as it is unusually hard to bring down the ingredients. With only 19 moves and with 4 ingredients to bring down from the corners, it is easier said than done.
- Combine more vertical striped candies to clear off the candies. Avoid having two same coloured candies below the ingredient as it will make it hard to clear through, unless you have a horizontal striped candy.
- All in all, focus on bringing down the ingredients, as it is the top priority.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,060 points per move (20,000 points / 19 moves = 1052.63 points per move).
- Most attempts of this level will take about 12 - 15 moves to drop all four ingredients.
- This is the first level whose number of moves is a prime number. This is currently the only level in Candy Crush to have 19 starter moves.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.