|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 16||Level 17||Level 18|
Level 17 is the seventh level in Candy Factory and the fourth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 hazelnuts and score at least 40,000 points in 19 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Despite its difficulty rated as easy, it is still recognized as one of the hardest levels in Candy Factory as it is unusually hard to bring down the ingredients. With only 19 moves and with 4 ingredients to bring down from the corners, it is easier said than done.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Combine more vertical striped candies to clear off the candies. Avoid having two same coloured candies below the ingredient as it will make it hard to clear through, unless you have a horizontal striped candy, or you can make a match on it.
- All in all, focus on bringing down the ingredients, as it is the top priority.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, an additional 10,000 points for two stars and an additional 20,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 540 points per move (10,000 points / 19 moves = 526.32 points per move) for two stars and an additional 1,060 points per move (20,000 points / 19 moves = 1052.63 points per move) for three stars.
- Most attempts of this level will take about 12 - 15 moves to drop all four ingredients.
- The green line show where the candies and ingredients spawn. Since not all columns spawn ingredients, this is similar to candy cannons found later in the game.
- This is the first level whose number of moves is a prime number.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- This is the only level in the entire game, including Dreamworld, to have 19 moves.