|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 168||Level 169||Level 170|
Level 169 is the fourteenth level in Pastille Pyramid and the nineteenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + striped candy combination, 1 striped candy + striped candy combination, and 1 striped candy + colour bomb combination and score at least 45,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
This is very hard to finish 3 combos in 35 moves, which there are 6 colours. When the two-layered icing is removed, the chocolate will consume any candy. With the combinations giving very few points, this level is available to be voted as the Hardest Level in Reality to earn 3 stars.
- It is very difficult to make combos in the initial small space. Colour bombs and wrapped candies alone are especially hard to make.
- There are only 35 moves to finish 3 combos.
- The chocolates that the chocolate spawners generate can interfere with your plans.
- Getting the target score is not easy.
- Create as many special candies as possible. Early on, aim for wrapped + striped combo and striped + striped combo first. With only 35 moves, getting all 3 combos is tricky, so don't waste any moves. Be flexible with your plans, since special candies can be created out of luck and help filling up the orders, but they might be accidentally activated before they are combined.
- With 6 colours, colour bombs are very rare. As soon as one is created, immediately bring a striped candy next to it and mix them together as it is the hardest combo to be done in this level.
- The most frustrating part is the target score. There is a chance of not reaching 45,000 points if you finish the level with less than 3 moves left. Most runs will only end up scoring less than 35,000 points before sugar crush.