|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 168||Level 169||Level 170|
Level 169 is the fourteenth level in Pastille Pyramid and the nineteenth candy order level. To pass this level, the player must collect 1 wrapped candy + striped candy combination, 1 striped candy + striped candy combination, and 1 striped candy + colour bomb combination and score at least 45,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very difficult to make combos in the initial space, which is small. Colour bombs and wrapped candies alone are especially hard to make, especially with 6 candy colours.
- There are only 35 moves to create three combinations.
- The chocolates that the chocolate spawners generate can interfere with your plans.
- It is possible to fail the level since the target score is not easy to reach.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create as many special candies as possible. Early on, aim for wrapped candy + striped candy combination and striped candy + striped candy combination first. With only 35 moves, getting all three combinations is tricky, so don't waste any moves. Be flexible with your plans, since special candies can be created out of luck and help filling up the orders, but they might be accidentally activated before they are combined.
- With 6 colours, colour bombs are very rare. As soon as one is created, immediately bring a striped candy next to it and mix them together as it is the hardest combo to be done in this level.
- The most frustrating part is the target score. There is a chance of not reaching 45,000 points if you finish the level with less than 3 moves left. Most runs will only end up scoring less than 35,000 points before sugar crush.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours will cause many moves to be spent creating the special candies required.
- The orders give 15,000 points (3 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points earned). Hence, an additional 45,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two-layer icings restrict available board space. Once those are cleared, the chocolate spawners will spawn chocolate and restrict available board space.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to Sugar Crush. Moreover, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to be used to meet the order.
- Try to create a colour bomb + striped candy combination first if possible. After that is done, create the wrapped candy + striped candy combination.
- Do not waste moves to clear chocolate unless it is absolutely necessary.