|The founder's idea:|
|Level 169 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 168 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to the next level|
|Blockers|| Two-layer meringue|
| Number of |
|Requirements|| Combine 1 striped candy + striped candy, 1 striped candy + wrapped candy and 1 striped candy + color bomb combos; and |
Score 45000 to pass the level
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 169 is the fourteenth level in Pastille Pyramid. To pass this level, you should combine 1 striped candy + striped candy, 1 striped candy + wrapped candy and 1 striped candy + color bomb combos and aim for at least 45,000 points in 35 moves. It is the one hundred sixty-ninth level of Candy Crush Saga and the nineteenth Candy order level of Candy Crush Saga. When you have extra moves left in this level, Striped Candy will be automatically made and give you extra points.
- It is very difficult to make combos in medium small initial space. Colour Bombs and Wrapped candies alone are especially hard to make.
- There are only 35 moves to finish 3 combos.
- The chocolates that the fountain generates can interfere with your plans.
- Getting the target score is not easy.
- 1 star: 45,000 points
- 2 stars: 60,000 points
- 3 stars: 75,000 points
- Create as many special candies as possible. Early on, aim for wrapped + striped combo and striped + striped combo first. With only 35 moves, getting all 3 combos is tricky, so don't waste any moves. Be flexible with your plans, since special candies can be created out of luck and help filling up the orders.
- With 6 colors, colour bombs are very rare. As soon as one is created, immediately bring a striped candy next to it and mix them together as it is the hardest combo to be done in this level.
- The most frustrating part is the target score. There is a chance of not reaching 45,000 points if you finish the level with only 0, 1, 2 or 3 moves left. Most runs will only end up scoring less than 35,000 points before sugar crush.