|Jelly squares||: 32 : 33|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 166||Level 167||Level 168|
Level 167 is the twelfth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 74th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 33 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The jellies under the icings are single jellies; the rest are double jellies.
- The level has 4 chocolate spawners that make it much harder, along with the sheer amount of jelly and blockers.
- Do not hesitate to clear the icing. They have only two layers, but with six colours, try to pull out all the stops clearing them all.
- Keep the chocolate at bay and do not let the chocolate distract you when going for the jellies!
- Don't forget to also focus in the middle of the board because you don't want to only concentrate on the sides - failure to do so will result in many uncleared jellies in the middle.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.