|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 159||Level 160||Level 161|
Level 160 is the fifth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 43rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries and score at least 70,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Chocolate spawners can be a worry to contract the board size, also they create chocolates that further contract the board size if the player is unlucky and/or not keen enough to clear them.
- The player also only has 40 moves to bring down 10 ingredients, thus (s)he needs to bring down each ingredient in 4 moves.
- There are only 5 colours in this level, making it easier to create special candies to bring down the ingredients and also destroy the chocolates.
- The ingredients are worth 100,000 points (10 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 100,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- This board should favor a lot of special candies. Make a lot of them. Chocolates won't affect much in this level, so don't bother clearing chocolate; most of them should be able to be cleared via cascades, as there are only five colours present. Use as few moves as possible to get a high score.