|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 158||Level 159||Level 160|
Level 159 is the fourth level in Pastille Pyramid and the sixteenth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points within 2 minutes. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
Due to the chocolate spawners easily preventing candies from falling down, it can be known as one of the hardest timed levels in the game.
- It can be very difficult as the chocolates may block the top of the board and prevent any more candies from appearing. If that happens, it is difficult to clear the chocolate except by using vertically striped candies, otherwise the player will eventually run out of possible switches and fail the level.
- However, 2 minutes is more than enough time to get 20,000 points.
- Prevent the chocolate from blocking the top, as it significantly decreases the chance of making special candies. Make a lot of special candies and be fast.
- If you reach the target score but the chocolate blocks the entrance, do not make any more moves and let the time end. It can prevent losing due to no possible switches.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 340 points per second (40,000 points / 120 seconds = 333.33 points per second).
- The liquorice swirls restrict available board space. To make matters worse, the chocolate spawners are positioned right at the top where the candies are spawned. Since they will always spawn chocolate, it is possible for the chocolate spawners to spawn enough chocolate to block the top. When that happens, it is almost impossible to create special candies.
- Due to the above point, the player must spend a good amount of time to prevent the chocolate from spreading and must constantly do that, reducing the opportunities to create special candies.
- The three star target score is high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 20,000 - 30,000 points.