|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 153||Level 154||Level 155|
Level 154 is the fourteenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the seventieth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 3 double jelly squares and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It can be quite hard to clear the chocolate and it may spread itself across the board rapidly once the empty sachets on the board are destroyed, especially since the board's shape is a little bit awkward. The jellies are situated in a peninsula making them hard to clear.
- Icing can hinder the situations in the play field if not destroyed quickly.
- Clear chocolates as fast as possible, then clear the icing. It is fine to use combos. You need a vertical striped candy to plow through to the bottom, even better on the middle of the board. Single matching will be very difficult.
- If you have the jelly fish booster, the jelly fish will eat the jelly. Due to the fact that there are 3 jellies, the jelly fish still destroys the jelly, even through chocolate. If you do this twice you'll complete the level.
- If you look closely, the board is shaped as an Elephant Head.