|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||39|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
Level 15 is the fifth level in Candy Factory and the third ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 cherries and score at least 70,000 points in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There are only 16 moves which makes it easy to fail. Although there are four candy colours, it makes it easier to have unexpected combinations which can interfere your plans.
- Find the fastest way to bring down the ingredients. It is also recommended to use vertical striped candies and other combinations.
- The easiest way to beat this level is to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination about 3 or 5 times. Alternative, the colour bomb + colour bomb combination can also be used since there are no blockers.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 70,000 points (7 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 70,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,250 points per move (20,000 points / 16 moves = 1,250 points per move).
- Most attempts of this level will take about 12 moves to drop all seven ingredients.
- 15 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. However, this point is less critical due to the low three star target score.
- This is the first four colour level.
- This level used to have the most moves with 90, but then it got redesigned, reducing the move count by 74.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.