|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||39|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
Level 15 is the fifth level in Candy Factory and the third ingredients level. To pass this level, the player must bring down 7 cherries and score at least 70,000 points in 16 moves or fewer. If the player brings down all the ingredients and has extra moves left in the level, Sugar Crush will activate and one striped candy for every remaining move will be automatically created and set off and the player will score additional points.
- There are only 16 moves which makes it easy to fail. Although there are four candy colours, it makes it easier to have unexpected combinations which can interfere your plans.
- Find the fastest way to bring down the ingredients. It is also recommended to use vertical striped candies and other combinations.
- The easiest way to beat this level is to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination about 3 or 5 times. Alternative, the colour bomb + colour bomb combination can also be used since there are no blockers.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 70,000 points (7 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 70,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,250 points per move (20,000 points / 16 moves = 1,250 points per move).
- Most attempts of this level will take about 12 moves to drop all seven ingredients.
- 15 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. However, this point is less critical due to the low three star target score.
- This is the first four colour level.
- This level used to have the most moves with 90, but then it got redesigned.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.