|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||39|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
Level 15 is the fifth level in Candy Factory and the third ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 cherries and score at least 70,000 points in 16 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are only 16 moves which makes it easy to fail. Although there are 4 types of candies, it makes it easier to have unexpected combinations which can interfere your plan.
- Find the fastest way to bring down the ingredients. It is also recommended to use vertical striped candies and other combinations.
- The easiest way to beat this level is to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination about 3 or 5 times. Alternative, the colour bomb + colour bomb combination can also be used since there are no blockers.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies and also speed up the process of dropping the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 70,000 points (7 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 70,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points (which is not that hard to earn).
- Most attempts of this level will take about 12 moves to drop all seven ingredients.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 100,000 points.
- This is the first four colour level.
- This level used to have the most moves with 90, but then it got redesigned.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.