|Orders||: 1 : 10 : 99|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 148||Level 149||Level 150|
Level 149 is the ninth level in Gingerbread Glade and the thirteenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 10 striped candies and 99 blue candies and score at least 30,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The chocolate on top can easily seal the entrance, as there are icings below the chocolates, preventing candies from falling down.
- Combining two wrapped candies together is not easy.
- If the chocolate is blocked in the middle in the 1st column, this can be new candies can't spawn, like Level 129 and Level 192.
- Chocolates are a worry in this level. If you find any possible moves in clearing chocolate, please do them because you may not know if the chocolate will disrupt your plan.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to be made in this level. Combining them with colour bombs will help clear all the chocolate will lessen your worry and finish your task.
- However, find chances in making wrapped candies because this is the hardest objective to be done in this level.