Level 149 is the ninth level in Gingerbread Glade and the thirteenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 10 striped candies and 99 blue candies and score at least 30,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The chocolate on top can easily seal the entrance, as there are meringues below the chocolates, preventing candies from falling down.
- Combining two wrapped candies together is not easy.
: 30,000 points
: 90,000 points
: 120,000 points
- Chocolates are a worry in this level. If you find any possible moves in clearing chocolate, please do them because you may not know if the chocolate will disrupt your plan.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to be made in this level. Combining them with color bombs will help clear all the chocolate will lessen your worry and finish your task.
- However, find chances in making wrapped candies because this is the hardest objective to be done in this level.