|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 147||Level 148||Level 149|
Level 148 is the eighth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 40th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard because 2 and 3-layer icings are evenly distributed, messing up the flow of the candies, and obstructing the chance to create special candies, not to mention all 6 colours are present.
- 10-move bombs drop down every 7 moves.
- Your goal is to bring down the ingredients. Therefore, start working in the column where the ingredient is situated.
- Then, start clearing icings as they can obstruct the path in making special candies and bringing the ingredient down. Do be careful of candy bombs though.
- Watch out for ingredients slipping under icings. An ingredient can slide under the right circumstances, so avoid this at all costs.
- This level is often joked about due to how simple and unknown it is compared to the level before it - level 147.