|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 147||Level 148||Level 149|
Level 148 is the eighth level in Gingerbread Glade and the fortieth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard because two and three layered icing are evenly distributed, messing up the flow of the candies, and obstructing the chance to create special candies, not to mention all 6 colours are present.
- Tip: 10-move bombs drop down every 7 moves.
- Your goal is to bring down the ingredients. Therefore, start working in the column where the ingredient is situated.
- Then, start clearing icings as they can obstruct the path in making special candies and bringing the ingredient down. Do be careful of candy bombs though.
- Watch out for ingredients slipping under icings. An ingredient can slide under the right circumstances, so avoid this at all costs.
- This level is often joked about due to how simple and unknown it is compared to the level before it - level 147.