|Orders||: 99 : 99|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 145||Level 146||Level 147|
Level 146 is the sixth level in Gingerbread Glade and the twelfth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 orange and purple candies and 13 striped candies and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There are quite a lot of types of blockers in this level.
- The liquorice swirls block your way for striped candies.
- Also, there are lots of orders for the player to collect, especially creating 13 striped candies in an initially small board.
- Luckily, five colours help making cascades more often and ease the creation of special candies.
- Break the icing. Work from the bottom and look for special candies - striped candies and colour bombs.
- It is also important to note that a colour bomb can be combined with a striped candy and help boosting your progress in collecting striped candies.
- Also, do not forget to collect 99 purple and 99 orange candies.
- This is the first level in this episode in which three layer icing is not present.
- This level has pretty high orders.