|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 143||Level 144||Level 145|
Level 144 is the fourth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 14th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 75,000 points in 45 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Generally, this is hard to demolish the candy bombs in the beginning, as they are isolated beside the icings. They are hard to destroy.
- If the starting board isn't a good one, there is a good chance that you will not be able to defuse all four initial bombs in 12 moves.
- It is hard to create special candies with 6 colors.
- Carefully examine the board and determine a way to effectively remove all the 12-move bombs.
- On mobile, you can exit out and enter without losing a life to get possible moves with candy bombs.
- Focus on clearing the icings to demolish the candy bombs as moves are limited.
- If you find a new candy bomb, try to demolish it as it may become a worry later.
- If possible, activate a colour bomb with the colour of the candy bomb to get more points.
- This was once thought to be the last moves level of Candy Crush Saga until Cereal Sea was released.
- Along with level 630, these two levels have the highest moves of all the moves levels.