|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 143||Level 144||Level 145|
Level 144 is the fourth level in Gingerbread Glade and the fourteenth and final moves level in Reality. To pass this level, you must score at least 75,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points.
- Generally, this is hard to demolish the candy bombs in the beginning, as they are isolated beside the icings.
- If the starting board isn't a good one, there is a good chance that you will not be able to defuse all four initial bombs in 12 moves.
- Carefully examine the board and determine a way to effectively remove all the 12-move bombs.
- If you don't like your board on mobile, you can exit out and enter without losing a life.
- Focus on clearing the icings to demolish the candy bombs as moves are limited.
- If you find a new candy bomb, try to demolish it as it may become a worry later.
- If possible, activate a colour bomb with the colour of the candy bomb to get loads of points!
- This is currently the last moves level in Reality and the highest so far. It may never change unfortunately as it has not appeared in all episodes after this.